- Q: "Now you're more famous, do you think you're more likely to be kidnapped by aliens?"
- Matt: "Dom has actually been abducted by aliens. But he's done research and found out that it's actually something called sleep paralysis."
- Dom: "It's when you're extremely tired - you go to bed and you fall asleep but you suddenly think you're awake and you can't move. You're effectively paralysed in bed. And often what's associated with that is a weird presence in the room."
- Matt: "Tell him about the little goblins."
- Dom: "I've seen little goblins running around at the bottom of my bed. I've been dragged out of my bed... So there are extreme cases where people do feel like they've been abducted by aliens. But really they're just suffering from sleep paralysis. But I've certainly, honestly, experienced it, so I'm comfortable that it's not actually alien abduction. I didn't wake up with a sore bum."
- Matt: (excitedly) "I'm so glad someone else has taken over that role in the band. I hope you know I'm not the fucking weird one now."
Troy McClure - Dr. Zaius
I HATE EVERY APE I SEE
FROM CHIMPAN-A TO CHIMPANZEE
There was a great moment here. Tom started one of his lines, “I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your-oh no, wait, I caught myself acting! Can we go again?” That will always be one of my favourite moments because Tom will always try to be his own bullshit meter because, ya know, he’s gotta go so big and he’s gotta make sure it doesn’t go too far.
Joss Whedon during the ‘Avengers’ commentary.
i want to go downstairs to get pie but there are people i don’t know down there
you guys are literally no help at all
Not all those who wander are lost
Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love.
this is the realist shit I’ve ever read
Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Richard Armitage, Evangeline Lilly and Luke Evans answer fan questions.
I love these. Also, I had no idea popcorn is done differently in UK.
Also: It was totally a mo-cap!